Monday, April 4, 2011

Bask In The Heavenly Light

I realize that I have devoted every post thus far to highlighting the evil of the world on this blog. lest you start to think there is no light amongst the darkness I have decided to part the story clouds and let the sun shine through for this post.

The Mexican meat market where among other things you can buy skirt steak for fajitas, chorizo, rabbit, cabrito, and the best smoked porkchops in all the world.  Can I get an AMEN!


A line up of New York Strips right on my grill. Can i get a hallelujah!


The view from my deer blind. Waiting on some future deer jerky while eyeballing tomorrows hamburgers. Praise the bounty.

 


A feast at a campout. Nothing beats meat cooked over an open flame fed by Texas mesquite. Hallowed be thy name.




A sample of those fantabulous smoked porkchops from the Mexican meat market. Must have been a hot day summer since I was drinking Landshark.



Y'all getting hungry yet?

How 'bout some more steaks 'cause you can never have enough steak. these were from christmas day thsi past year. turkey is good, but beef is better.



 Yep, that's me sampling a tasty scrap o'meat.


Again I say -- Can I get an AMEN!

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see someone who is joyful in his worship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. drops to his knees with outstretched arms and hands

    Yes my brother, I say thank the Lord for showing me the way to salvation!

    I am not worthy to be in the presence of such pure Godliness!

    Hallelujah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this bumper sticker last week:

    "Vegetarian. Ancient Indian word for lousy hunter"

    Food for thought.

    ReplyDelete